random disney hotness

Our Random Hotness this week comes via that superstore of artistic expression, deviantART... actually I think it was one of those cases where I followed a link from somebody's blog, but I don't remember the who and where now. But anyway, it lead me to the artwork of 24 year old David Kawena from Israel.

David has this whole "gay Disney aesthetic" going on (although, really, it's not like there are no gay folks at Disney, look at Dean DeBlois, co-director of Lilo & Stitch for example... I read an article he'd done with, I think, The Advocate somewhere online), which is actually quite sexy... yes, yes, I know they're just drawings, but they're SEXY drawings.

Case in point are his series of "Disney Heroes"... the men of Disney movies (usually the actual "heroes" of the story, but not always) all done up like Calvin Klein models in their tighty whiteys... and I have to tell you, narrowing it down to just two wasn't easy, but in the end I picked his versions of Jim Hawkins from Treasure Planet and Tarzan from, well, Tarzan. Sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy...

disney heroes - jim hawkinsdisney heroes - tarzan

Current Mood:

No comments: