random centaur hotness

Random Hotness inspiration pops up in the strangest places...

Today's Hotness came from a feature I saw on Sunday Arts (the ABC arts program) over the weekend. They were doing a thing about young Brisbane artists, and the happened to feature the work of Michael Zavros, who does these ultra real looking images of a variety of things, but the ones that really caught my eye were the "fashion model centaurs", which I found quite appealing.

So on the left we have Yves Saint Laurent Le Smoking/Bay... and on the right, Bruberry Prorsum/Bay...

And of course, it doesn't hurt that Michael is actually quite cute too...

yves saint laurent le smoking/baybruberry prorsum/bay

Current Mood: mmmmmm hotness

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning works. I love some of the stuff he has done this year in his gallery. His Debaser pieces are lovely. Wanna buy me one for xmas? :D

yani said...

Given the size of some of the works, somehow I kinda doubt it :P. Would be nice though wouldn't it... you'd need the right living space though.

And yeah, I love the Debaser pieces too... weird, but gorgeous, they actually got shortlisted as possible RH ideas, but I just liked the centaurs too much.

Anonymous said...

I have the right place for it... hint hint :D