thirty questions meme

I know... another Wednesday, another meme... goodness only knows where this one came from.

  1. Were you named after anyone?
    Yeah, a friend of Ma's... although Ma actually chose my name based on the fact that it's impossible to shorten or turn into a nickname... so no Johno or Thomo or Davo for me...


  2. When did you last cry?
    You know, I actually don't remember... I know I had a little cry a couple of weeks ago over an episode of Doctor Who, but beyond that I don't know.


  3. Do you like your handwriting?
    Yeah, I do...


  4. What is your favorite lunchmeat?
    Probably chicken of some description.


  5. If you were another person would you be friends with you?
    You know... I don't know that I can answer this one. I've thought about it, and, well, I just don't know the answer. Maybe.


  6. Do you still have your tonsils?
    Yep... and my appendix.... and foreskin for that matter. Hmmm... that was overshare, right?


  7. Would you bungee jump?
    Probably not, no.


  8. What is your favorite cereal?
    Weetbix


  9. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
    Nup, never... course half of my shoes don't have laces, but even with the ones that do.


  10. Do you think you are strong?
    No. Interpret that as you will.


  11. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
    Chocolate


  12. Shoe size?
    Depends on the shoe... but somewhere between 9 and 10.


  13. Red or pink?
    Red... all the way.


  14. Who do you miss the most?
    Lownee.


  15. What color pants, shirt and shoes are you wearing?
    Blue jeans, red and white long sleeved shirt and white socks (ie, no shoes).


  16. Last thing you ate?
    Ummm... some Natural Confectionary Company jelly dinosaurs...


  17. What are you listening to right now?
    Season 2 of The Golden Girls.


  18. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
    Insane isn't a colour, right? Well, then, purple.


  19. Favorite smell?
    Rain on a summer evening.


  20. The first thing you notice about people you are attracted to?
    Their face.


  21. Favorite drink?
    Farmers Union Iced Coffee


  22. Favorite food?
    You know, I don't actually have a favourite favourite... I like lots of different things based on my mood.


  23. Scary movies or happy endings?
    Happy endings


  24. Summer or winter?
    Winter


  25. Favorite dessert?
    Something with apple. Or chocolate...


  26. What's on your mouse pad?
    A Flatcat


  27. What did you watch last night on TV?
    Nothing really, since I was out at the movies... but I kinda watched some of CSI: NY...


  28. Favorite sounds?
    At present that would probably be silence... I don't get to hear it much these days.


  29. The furthest you've been from home?
    Melbourne


  30. Where were you born?
    Elizabeth Vale
Current Mood:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did someone say foreskin? (eg)

yani said...

You having a fetish moment? :P

Anonymous said...

Just one of many. :)

yani said...

I know the feeling...