montage monday: adventures

adventures 2007This is possibly one of the most random Monday Montages so far... but I think I managed to get a little of everything from yesterday's grand adventure in...

St Peters Billabong... check...
Mawson Lakes... concrete sphere thing, public garden, general architectural stuff... check...
Port Adelaide... rusty bus, guard goat, sailboats... check...
Semaphore... Semaphore angel... check
Glenelg... breaking waves, sunset, fullish moon, cool graffiti... check...

I don't know if it was all the fresh air yesterday... or just the fact that it was beautiful again today, but I ended up doing my full walk (as opposed to piking out at the bridge like I've been doing for some time now) all the way down and around to the weir. And double-plus, I got to leave my jacket at home again finally.

Then when I got back I got a little bit domestic... not, you know, hugely, but I spruced the place up a little, opened all the windows to let the fresh air and sunshine in (and I actually had the door open for a large chunk of the afternoon, really aired the place out). Given that spring officially starts next weekend, I think it might have arrived a week early...

Current Mood:

No comments: