the last meme of 2006

Blatantly stolen from the ever lovely Tony (and the blatant line was blatantly stolen from Larry)...

And then I added a few others I stole from Tom to the end... *grin*

  1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be? Someone offering me my dream job... now if I only knew what that was...


  2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? I leave it at the register...


  3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Depends on the setting... if it's people I mostly know and feel comfortable around, I'm the talkenest damn thing you ever saw (can you tell I watched Shrek the other day?)... otherwise, if I don't feel comfortable (or I'm bored or whatever), I'm the listening fairy...


  4. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? Ummm probably not...


  5. Do you like to ride horses? I've done it once... it was fun, even if I did have the sorest inner thighs and a serious case of sunburn on the back of my neck.


  6. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Not the whole American "summer camp" thing, since we don't do that here... but yes, I went on school camps... oh, the traumas of childhood...


  7. What was your favorite board game as a kid? Hmmmm... I'm probably going to say Trivial Pursuit.


  8. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was taken what would you do? Just how sexy are they? I dunno, depends on the situation I guess...


  9. Are you judgmental? Are smurfs blue? I can be... on occasion... when the situation calls for it... okay, yes, I'm judgmental...


  10. Would you date someone with different religious beliefs? Depends how gung-ho they were about their said religion... I don't mind you being whatever it is you are, just don't ram it down my throat or I will slap you...


  11. Are you continuing your education? Not in any official capacity no...


  12. Do you know how to shoot a gun? Nope... which is lucky for my neighbours some days...


  13. If your house was on fire, what’s the first thing you'd grab? Well, given that it's closest to my bed out of all the things I would like to grab, I'd have to say my new external hard drive, since it has just about everything important (in a computer sense) on it.


  14. How often do you read books? Daily.


  15. Do you think more about the past, present or future? I would have to say the past... which is not always good...


  16. What is your favorite children's book? Hmmmm... I hate having to pick any one particular book... I'll say Winnie-the-Pooh though...


  17. How tall are you? 5'11" as far as I'm aware.


  18. Where is your ideal house located? In the middle of the city... with a great view... and airconditioning... and maybe someone to clean it and do my laundry...


  19. Last person you talked to? Ma.


  20. What are your keys on your key chains for? Given the amount I use some of them, I could say decoration... but without going to look, I'm pretty sure I have my house key, my car key (and alarm remote thingy), Ma's house key plus the keys to her two screen doors... and my handcuff key, so I know where it is... just in case...


  21. What did you do last night? Watched Star Trek II, messed around with my digital camera, downloaded a ton of work by a new favourite photographer, had an inappropriate conversation via MSN...


  22. Where is your current pain at? Actually, nowhere... well, maybe my back a little, but not enough to really call a pain...


  23. Do you like mustard? Yup... both the very plain American kind and the bitey kind...


  24. Do you like your mom or dad? Ma, yes... Dad, never met him...


  25. How long does it take you in the shower? About 15 minutes or so.


  26. What movie do you want to see right now? The Black Dahlia... but it's not on anywhere I can find anymore... *pout*


  27. Do you put lotion on your dog or cats? Is that a euphemism for something?


  28. What are you doing for New Year's? Same as last year... staying home and watching DVDs...


  29. Do you think The Grudge was scary? Didn't see it...


  30. Do you own a camera phone? Yes, yes I do...


  31. What’s the last letter of your middle name? T


  32. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? In theory, about 8... in actuality a little less than that.


  33. Do you like Care Bears? Um, no...


  34. Do you know how to play poker? Yep... I'm completely crap at it and always lose, but I can play.


  35. Do you wear your seatbelt? 99.9% of the time yes...


  36. What do you sleep in? A teeshirt and underwear usually, unless it's really hot.


  37. Anything big ever happen in your hometown? Nothing springs to mind.


  38. Is your tongue pierced? No, I learned my lesson about piercings...


  39. Who’s the funniest person you know? Is it arrogant to say me? It probably is, but I'm saying it anyway... Ma keeps telling me I'm funny all the time...


  40. Do you like funny or serious people better? Depends what I'm trying to do... I like people who are funny when it's appropriate, but are serious when I need to discuss serious things.


  41. Did you eat a cookie today? I don't even have any cookies in the house... so, no...


  42. Do you use cuss words in other languages? Not really no...


  43. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? I get them from Stu... I don't ask how he acquires them...


  44. When was the last time you said "I love you" and meant it? Yesterday.


  45. Is your cell usually on vibrate or ring? Both... incase I don't hear it in my pocket, then at least I have a chance of feeling it.


  46. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend? Need, no... like, maybe...


  47. What was your favourite movie in 2006? Hmmm... another hard one... eight movies scored a "yani rating" of 9 this year... The Producers, Brokeback Mountain, Mrs Henderson Presents, V for Vendetta, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, Stormbreaker, The Wrong Man and The Prestige... and as much as I'd like to give Brokeback the top gong, I don't think it's a movie you can watch over and over and over and over again (although I am planning on watching it tonight)... same with V, which was also excellent, but not something for high rotation... so I'm going to have to give 2006's top gong to The Producers!


  48. What was your favourite book in 2006? I'm probably going to go with Eragon for this one...


  49. Are you richer or poorer? Poorer. Booo!


  50. Thinner or fatter? Thinner. Yaaaaay!


  51. What kept you sane this past year? Wait... what... I'm sane? When did that happen... actually, in all seriousness I would have to say my blog kept me the most sane this year. Yaay for sharing my personal thoughts with the entire world...


  52. Which personal accomplishment in 2006 are you most pleased with? Making it to my first anniversary of walking!


  53. What resolutions have you made for 2007? I don't make resolutions, I make Wish Lists... which I have to write up and then post later today...


  54. Which bad habit are you most motivated to break? I'd say procrastination... but I'm actually not that motivated to break it... maybe lack of motivation? See... this is why I avoid the whole "resolution" thing..


  55. What are you most looking forward to in 2007? Being employed again...

Current Mood:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope you get your dream job yaniman and i hope you get everything on your wishlist!

Happy new year yaniman!
<3 Watermelody (wow 2 comments)

Larry said...

Man, I am not doing well at reading blogs lately. Sorry babe!

I'm pleased to know that when you go fleeing from your burning apartment in the middle of the night that you'll have that trusty external hard drive to place across anything in need of covering :)