looooooooooooong day...

I think I might go and fall down now...

I left here at 8am this morning. I got back a little bit ago at 10:30pm.

With the exception of the time driving there and back, I spent the rest of the day at Ma's place, first trimming the tree, then wrapping the majority of the presents she'd got saved up.

Yes... around five hours trimming the tree... and say seven-ish hours organising, art designing and wrapping presents. It's not exact... I mean we did go out to the shops for a bit... and then we had a late lunch... but it's roughly about right...

And now I'm a whole day and 80 photos later... but more about the whole kit and caboodle tomorrow...

Current Mood:

2 comments:

Ken said...

What was the playlist for all this wrapping and trimming at Ma's place?

Certainly you had some lively music to give you all enough energy for such a busy day.

Merry Holidays!

yani said...

In the morning while we were doing the tree it was Christmas carols (the three CDs in the montage)... then in the afternoon it was DVDs... first Pirates of Penzance, then Soapdish, then Burglar (interupted briefly by a teevee show)...