ma's presents 2006

ma's presents 2006Okay... just like last year, I won't be seeing Ma again between now and Christmas (which this year is only one day, as opposed to the four days last year)... so I wrapped up Ma's Christmas presents this afternoon... I would do it much earlier, but I just don't have the room to hide them between then and Christmas. Or store them when they're all wrapped up really either...

The whole wrapping job took me under half an hour... you gotta love the whole bag/tissue approach. Unfortunately I didn't steal enough bags from Ma's place back at the beginning of the month, so I had to double up some of her DVD's.

I hate that... but I think it was partly because I didn't want to leave her without appropriately sized bags for the vast army of DVD's that have been "going away for Christmas" since like July... I just know that when I've opened them all it's going to scare me...

Interestingly though, there's more actual "things" this year, but the exact same number of bags/boxes... not to mention about half of the bags are "recycled" from last year (not that Ma and I ever really get rid of some of the bags... we just keep gifting them between the two of us, then put them away to use again).

Anyway... in Ma's stocking this year we have...
Just a shame I can't spoil her more... she so deserves it...

Current Mood:

No comments: