The whole wrapping job took me under half an hour... you gotta love the whole bag/tissue approach. Unfortunately I didn't steal enough bags from Ma's place back at the beginning of the month, so I had to double up some of her DVD's.
I hate that... but I think it was partly because I didn't want to leave her without appropriately sized bags for the vast army of DVD's that have been "going away for Christmas" since like July... I just know that when I've opened them all it's going to scare me...
Interestingly though, there's more actual "things" this year, but the exact same number of bags/boxes... not to mention about half of the bags are "recycled" from last year (not that Ma and I ever really get rid of some of the bags... we just keep gifting them between the two of us, then put them away to use again).
Anyway... in Ma's stocking this year we have...
- Seahorse Calendar and Calendar Wallpapers on CD
- Dragon Tear Earrings
- Don Juan DeMarco
- Fierce Creatures
- Girl with a Pearl Earring
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull
- The Producers
- The Snowman
- Sweet Home Alabama
- Sweet November
- What Dreams May Come
- The first three seasons of "Wire in the Blood"
- And last but not least the Pink Seahorse painting (although that's already been wrapped and is under the tree at Ma's place)