photo friday: antelope

antelopeMy antelope statue... the one I got for Christmas, from the Zoo... it so pretty...

I can't explain it, I just fell in love with it as soon as I saw it...

In other news, I am quite possibly having the STRANGEST day...

First it was thunder and lightning and a few spots of rain during my walk... followed by the announcement on the radio telling me that it's going to get increasingly hotter over the next few days (not so good really, since I've been enjoying this unseasonable weather)... and seeing a very human figure in the clouds... very Zeus-like... which wasn't really that strange, but very cool...

Then there's the fact I think I've consumed more chocolate in the past week than is really sensible... which may be leading up to some kind of chocolate toxic shock for my system...

Add to that the phone call I had yesterday with the guy in Louisville, Kentucky, who seems very nice, and if he was on the same continent might be worth making more of an effort with (been there, done that, not going there again)... although he did make me laugh a hell of a lot... but he was just a little too over eager to talk to me again today... so I put the brakes on that big time...

And then there's the possible job offer coming from a guy in Sydney (luckily though, it's a work from home kinda deal), who I met on the same site as the Kentucky guy... and it's a little weird to switch from possibly arranging a threesome one minute to having what seems to be a serious discussion about working for his company the next... and it seems to be very much turning into something that's happening...

Please don't let this day get any weirder...

Current Mood:

1 comment:

Larry said...

FYI, I am envious of your antelope statue. That is really very cool!