2006: the year in review

Given that it's nearly the end of 2006, this meme I lifted from Love and Other Drugs seemed appropriate somehow...

Post the first sentence from the first post from every month of 2006.

So here's the year that was yaniblog...

January: Happy New Year Everyone!

February: This is most definitely the gayest template I've come up with so far...

March: Yes, it's the first of the month, so it's time for a new template!

April: Normally, because today is the first of the month I would have a new template to wow you all with...

May: To celebrate the fact that all the leaves are turning colour and falling off the trees at the moment, today's Monday Montage is all about autumn colour...

June: Today's Random Hotness came about from a photo in the fashion section of the Sunday Mail...
July: You are an Atheist

August: Ah, the joys of having to "train" a new hairdresser...
September: Originally I was going to use one of the shots from yesterday's trip to Port Adelaide for my Photo Friday post (and actually did for a while if you were paying attention)...

October: The second to last part of my IPIP-NEO Personality test results...

November: There was a bunch of stuff that happened during yesterday's roving adventures that I kind of want to blog about, but nothing of any great importance that would require a full-on story...

December: Okay, I know this is a Christmas ribbon, rather than an appropriate ribbon for World AIDS Day...

Current Mood:

No comments: