christmas meme

jingle bellsAhhh... the yearly visit from the Christmas meme fairy... this one was stolen from Tom...

  1. Eggnog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate!


  2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? This seems a little silly given Question 8... and really, what's the point of unwrapped presents...


  3. Coloured lights on tree/house or white? White.


  4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nup.


  5. When do you put your decorations up? First weekend in December usually... we did do it in like the middle of November one year and Ma swore never ever again...


  6. What is your favorite Christmas dish? Sausage Meat... it's not classy or fancy, but damn it's nice!


  7. Favourite Christmas memory as a child? Ummmm... you would think I would have one... but I can't think of one.


  8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? One year I got up on Christmas Eve either because I needed to go to the bathroom or wanted a drink or something and saw Ma putting out the presents.


  9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Nope.


  10. What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for him? You know, I don't know if the poor old bugger ever got stuff put out for him at my house... and if he did I think it was just a drink and something for the reindeer, never food...


  11. Snow! Love it or hate it? Don't know it... I've never experienced snow.


  12. Can you ice skate? Nope... can't rollerskate either...


  13. Do you remember your favorite present? I kinda covered this in last year's Christmas meme...


  14. What's the most important thing about Christmas to you? Being able to spoil friends and family (at least in those years when I've actually not been skint).


  15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Christmas pudding with brandy sauce AND custard (which oddly enough I only eat at "Second Christmas")


  16. Favourite tradition? Croissants for breakfast... seeing my cousin and her kids early in the morning (which we haven't done for a couple of years, and may or may not do this year)... sausage meat...


  17. What tops your tree? Plain silver star... when I was a kid it was this dancing Santa thing... but I prefer the plain star look.


  18. Which do you prefer – giving or receiving? In all things I am versatile...


  19. What is your favorite Christmas Carol? Of all time, "Oh Christmas Tree"... just currently, "Carol of the Bells"


  20. Candy Canes? For decorative purposes only... who the hell actually eats them?
Current Mood:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've never experienced snow? Wow!