random dogeatdog hotness

It always surprises me where Random Hotness shots appear from...

Today's shots are from dogeatdog5 on deviantART (aka Chris Knight), and I happened to find one of his images on a website somewhere, and recognised the file name as a deviantART one, and went to check out his work.

Chris is another very cool quasi professional photographer of the male form (along the lines of Jay Diers actually), who I've never heard of before, but who's work I instantly liked. Actually with photographers like Jay and Chris there's always that tiny touch of jealousy to my feelings, because they're actually managing to do what I wish I was doing, photographically speaking.

But enough of my ramblings... enjoy the pretties...

the thinking mandefenition

Current Mood: mmmmmm hotness

1 comment:

Bodhi said...

Hmmmm.... as per The Other Andrew, and his recent talk of "The Secret", I am doing plenty of focusing on boy number one and plan on attracting him into my life ...

... very SOON