options meme

I know I did a semi-meme yesterdy, so sue me... when I was going through all the meme's I could find a while back, I came across this one from Muzbot and added it to the list.

  1. Target or Kmart?
    Target... at least over here Kmart is way skankier...
  2. Beef burger or chicken burger?
    Chicken probably, I don't eat tons of red meat
  3. Faux or Fur?
    Faux
  4. Out of a can or out of a bottle?
    What exactly are we talking about? Oh, probably beer hehehe... out of a bottle, definitely.
  5. Hotel or tent?
    Hotel every time... I SO don't do camping!
  6. Coles or BiLo?
    Coles... BiLo is icky... although technically now Coles owns BiLo, so...
  7. Pasta or Pizza?
    Probably pasta, I'd have it more often anyway
  8. Thongs or sandals?
    Thongs probably...
  9. Backyard pool or beach?
    Backyard pool... not that I've ever had one, but the idea is nice.
  10. Souvenirs or photos?
    Photos, totally
  11. BBQ or foodcourt?
    I'm not really that much of a fan of the Great Aussie BBQ... I won't eat chops, and, well, a sausage is a sausage is a sausage... so we'll go foodcourt
  12. Chocolate or Vanilla?
    Ooooh, both good choices... if we're talking milkshakes then probably vanilla... for everything else, chocolate
  13. Hair product or no hair product?
    Ummm, hello, gay... always product!
  14. Cats or dogs?
    Cats
  15. Organised tour or do it yourself?
    DIY... I wold hate to be forced to do the same thing as a bunch of total strangers... urgh...
  16. Home cooked or home delivered?
    Probably home cooked...
  17. Coffee or tea?
    Coffee
  18. Strength of an ox or strength of a mule?
    Not "hung like a donkey"? Ummmm... ox I guess... dunno
  19. Love or lust?
    Lust, I'm more familiar with it...
  20. Thought or action?
    Hmmm... I guess thought...
Current Mood:

1 comment:

Muzbot said...

Not a BBQ fan?! But I agree with you on the chops. Yuck.