photo friday: web bridge

Friday, May 18, 2007

melbourne's web bridge 2005melbourne's web bridge 2005Behold, Melbourne's Web Bridge...

This has to be one of the more spectacular pieces of urban engineering I've seen in a long while... While Ma and I were in Melbourne, we'd headed down to Docklands and were just wandering about, looking at stuff... turned the corner and there it was in all it's grey, webby glory.

I just wish the weather had been a little more co-operative, although the overcast sky did make for nice soft lighting... and kinda matched the colour of the bridge.

Current Mood:

4 comments:

Joe,  Friday, May 18, 2007 11:10:00 pm  

Very cool. Great shots, but I'd also love to see a long view showing the bridge and its surroundings. Could you please go back to Melbourne and take that shot for us? Thank you. You're a doll.

Muzbot Saturday, May 19, 2007 8:51:00 am  

They're great pics. Melbourne is a great place for photography.

Anonymous,  Saturday, May 19, 2007 2:32:00 pm  

Hey Joe, ever thought of Googling Webbridge in Melbourne?

yaniboy Saturday, May 19, 2007 7:46:00 pm  

Totally Muz... if I'd had the digital camera way back then I could have come home with like half a billion shots... as it was I kept it to 3x36 rolls... so, like 110 photos give or take...

And Anon, that's my usual answer for questions like that... there's even a website for just these occasions... :) (Just teasing Joe!)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

search yaniblog

Loading...


On The Road template - Ourblogtemplates.com