photo friday: web bridge

melbourne's web bridge 2005melbourne's web bridge 2005Behold, Melbourne's Web Bridge...

This has to be one of the more spectacular pieces of urban engineering I've seen in a long while... While Ma and I were in Melbourne, we'd headed down to Docklands and were just wandering about, looking at stuff... turned the corner and there it was in all it's grey, webby glory.

I just wish the weather had been a little more co-operative, although the overcast sky did make for nice soft lighting... and kinda matched the colour of the bridge.

Current Mood:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool. Great shots, but I'd also love to see a long view showing the bridge and its surroundings. Could you please go back to Melbourne and take that shot for us? Thank you. You're a doll.

Muzbot said...

They're great pics. Melbourne is a great place for photography.

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe, ever thought of Googling Webbridge in Melbourne?

yani said...

Totally Muz... if I'd had the digital camera way back then I could have come home with like half a billion shots... as it was I kept it to 3x36 rolls... so, like 110 photos give or take...

And Anon, that's my usual answer for questions like that... there's even a website for just these occasions... :) (Just teasing Joe!)