bent template

bent template 2007I've been trying to come up with a new template this week... not that I didn't like the geisha action I had before, but I'd had it up for about two months, and I was in need of a change.

So this afternoon I went through my entire digital camera folder and pulled out any and everything that might have made a decent template image and tried a bunch of them out for size. Actually there ended up being a few that looked okay, so I saved them for later.

But this one ended up coming out on top, at least for now... plus it came with it's own built in colour palette, so that's always a bonus, since coming up with the appropriate colours for links and headings and things is usually the most annoying and sometimes frustrating part of any template makeover.

The building in the shot is actually one of my favourite buildings in the East End of town... I'm not completely sure if it's just an apartment block or a hotel or one of those "student accommodation" places or what, but it's in Bent Street, hence the giant "BENT" on the side of the building... and since "bent" is also slang for gay (and a slang I use, or have used, often), well, you can see the appeal...

Current Mood:

1 comment:

Janek said...

I like it, it's fresh and bright. Not that I have anything against the geisha, but it's different. :)