yaniboy template

yaniface 2005Okay, so this image isn't new... I started using it as my Blogger profile image back in November... but I already had a template in use then, and then I had to do a Christmas template... so the templatey version of this one had to wait...

Yes, the image has been manipulated to within an inch of it's tiny life... but yes, my eye does mostly look like that... all I did was some selected dodging to the iris in Photoshop.

Add a little sepia colouring for my skin (which looked very washed out in the original), and I'm done...

Interestingly when I sent the image to my friend J, his first comment was "funky pic... he's old..." followed about a minute later with... "shit, is that you?" He's such a complimentary little troll... *grin*.

I give you... yani.blueeye

Current Mood: all creative-like

6 comments:

no more said...

Wow - your eyes are so blue i could go swimming in them! It's so dull being brown-eyed.

I kinda miss the x-mas template, it always feels a bit like a funeral when the xmas decor comes down.

Btw what kind of camera do you use? you take good shots and i'm camera hunting these days

yani said...

Yeah I agree about the Xmas template... I was actually pretty fond of it myself...

As for what camera...

http://yaniblog.blogspot.com/2005/10/style-wins.html

Joseph said...

haha...that pic does not make you look old at all!

ghostlight said...

Okay. . .am fanning myself. Is it hot here or just me??? Must be just me. Can I just say. . .AWESOME PIC!!!

yani said...

It's okay Joseph, he's 10 years younger than me... and didn't realise it was me... :P

And greer.... it's just you...

Anonymous said...

Hello from the US I am also Yaniface. How wild is that?