unconscious mutterings 346

It was a glorious morning this morning... the birds were out in force, the sun was up early enough for me to finally see where I was going properly, the rowers were back (although none of them have been anywhere near as appealing as the first group I blogged about)... and then I got in to work... and got a bit of a shock.

Trev the Goldfish died over the weekend.

I knew something was wrong when he wasn't swimming mad laps around his bowl when I got to my desk. Dead as a doornail or, in his case, a fish finger. A very brief service was held, followed by a ritual flushing. Poor Trev.

Unconscious Mutterings...
  1. Omelette :: Cheese
  2. Classic :: Movie
  3. Thrifty :: Car Rental (sometimes I think my head is just full of pop culture references and commercials)
  4. Search :: Website
  5. Fan :: Fanatic
  6. Fussy :: Bitch
  7. I am not :: A lot of things
  8. Indulge :: Your senses
  9. Poor :: Baby
  10. Manicure :: Pedicure
Current Mood:

No comments: