photo friday: green cubed

hi, my name's yani and i have an addition to knee high striped socks
Exposing my feet... well, kinda... it's my feet in socks... does that count?

Good Things About Today
  • It's Friday!

  • Getting an extra hour of sleep (even if it did mean that I skipped my walk)

  • Having a left-over Apple & Walnut Scroll to take to work

  • Brand new lime green and black striped knee high socks (as above)

  • The hot, new(ish), very bearish staff member who has awesome calves (he was wearing shorts... bless you casual Friday!)

  • Finding out all about ISDN2+ and a potential new ISP

  • Haighs Cappuccino Bar, Marshmallow Bar and Peppermint Truffle Bar

  • The SYTYCD Finale (even if it's sad because it means no more SYTYCD and I won't be watching it until tomorrow)

  • Attractive young gentlemen as seen on my lunch break

  • Reading my first Stephen Fry novel

  • A quiet (some would say positively dead) day at work

  • People who know more than me and are willing to share their knowledge

  • Hot redheaded guys (Ginger Pride is alive and well and I'm seeing them everywhere)

  • Having Trev the Goldfish kiss my finger (bless!)

  • Fresh tomatoes and basil... whether I turn them into pasta sauce, pizza or bruschetta (I'm thinking pizza)
Current Mood:

No comments: