freakout update

okay maybe i'm not so embarrassed, but i am having an 'aww shucks' momentAs a general rule I like to panic about stuff before it happens, and then once it starts to happen, unless it's a complete and monumental screw up (which 99 times out of 100 it isn't), then I chill out and relax...

Remember yesterday when I was having my modem related freakout...

And now have a look at the image that accompanies this post.

No, the modem didn't arrive today, but I did ring the ISP (which I really should have done on Tuesday) and the nice girly (who I could actually barely hear) informed me that rather than arriving two days after I submitted the application... the modem would be arriving two days after the application is COMPLETED.

Ahem...

Although I have to say that that does seem a little dicky to me... for two days I'm going to have a fully functional ASDL 2+ account and no way to access it.

But at least that's one particular weight off my mind...

Current Mood:

No comments: