random skins hotness

This week's Random Hotness visits The Land of Teevee...

I really liked the first two seasons of Skins... probably the second season more than the first, but it was an awesome show. I'm not so sure about this all new cast for the third season though. Well it's not the cast so much as it is the writing. It just seems a bit "been there, done that somewhat better than this". Especially the character of Cook... he's a pale imitation of Chris...

But on the upside, there is the lush Luke Pasqualino as Freddie Mclair and Ollie Barbieri as the dorktastic JJ.

luke pasqualin as freddie mclair ollie barbieri as jj

Current Mood:

2 comments:

Tom said...

I've only seen one episode of the 3rd season, and not sure I'm going to bother with the rest of it. It seems to lack believability and has become a parody of itself which is a shame. Also there's no Maxxy. :P

yani said...

Yeah, that second bit is what I was trying to say, only better...

I'm going it a go, but it's not something I'm willing to stay up late to watch live like the first two seasons.