random pitt-tacular hotness

Sometimes Random Hotness images turn up in the most unlikely of places.

I was flicking through a bunch of photography websites thanks to a link I was sent, and I came across (not literally, of course) this behind the scenes post about the photoshoot that Brad Pitt did for Wired Magazine.

Interestingly I don't think I've ever featured His Royal Bradness in a RH post before... but I gotta say, for a man who's nearly 50... WOOOOH NELLY!

brad pitt in wired brad pitt in wired brad pitt in wired
Current Mood:

1 comment:

Bodhi said...

No previous His Bradleyness? Oh my, your gay blogging license may need to be revoked. You have been a bad boy, go directly to my room and await your punishment ;-)

HeHee

Bodhi

PS. The Fag Hag and I had an AWESOME time at Avenue Q last Saturday. I can't believe you have front row seats - you will LUURVE it!