photo friday: golden hamster

golden hamsterCan I let you in on a little secret?

No, no... it's not about the golden hamster (which I know is more yellow than gold, but yellow hamster doesn't have the same ring to it)... it's the fact that I've been going more than a little stir crazy this week, and I'm not completely sure why...

And I don't really want to think about it too much in case the feeling comes back again...

I took myself out for a walk earlier, ostensibly to go to the supermarket to buy icecream (I'm having the craving again)... but took my camera out with me and snapped a few photos around the place... stuff I can't really photograph in the mornings because of low light... and just randomly wandered up and down a few streets. Turned out the supermarket didn't have the icecream I wanted (bastards), so it ended up being something of a pointless errand...

Current Mood:

No comments: