botanicals

flower spikefronds
It seems like Spring is very much on it's way... except that it's still kinda cold, even with the sunshine. But it's starting to look Spring-like, which is good.

And I took a brief trip to the Botanical Gardens on Sunday amongst other places and the place is definitely starting to look like Spring.

I still haven't heard anything about the job I was supposed to be doing this week... which is just plain old rude I say. And it's not even like if one person got run over by a bus that nobody else knew about the arrangement... so, rude I say. I think I would probably care more if I didn't have the work organised for next week. What happens after that is anybodies guess...

As for me, well, I seem to be going through a very asexual/celibate phase... it's weird, I don't know if it's because of the weather or if I'm going through some sort of vaguely depressed phase or what, but I really can't be bothered currently... even with, you know, monkey spankage. Weird...

Current Mood:

No comments: