flickr meme

A rather late-night meme attempt stolen from Muz...

The concept:
  1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
  2. Using only the first page, pick an image.
  3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into mosaic maker.
flickr meme mosaicThe Questions:
  1. What is your first name?
    I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you... but I did actually use my first name to get the image...
  2. What is your favourite food?
    Chocolate (I never know what to answer this question with... I don't know if I really have a very favourite food)
  3. What school did you go to?
    Elizabeth City High
  4. What is your favourite colour?
    Red (I've finally just embraced the fact that I'm nuts about bright, scarlet, red)
  5. Who is your celebrity crush?
    The first one that sprang to mind was Charlie Hunnam...
  6. Favourite drink?
    Lemon (just currently I'm having a massive thing about tangy, sharp lemon beverages)
  7. Dream vacation?
    London
  8. Favourite dessert?
    Lemon Tart (see, told you I was on a lemon thing)
  9. What you want to be when you grow up?
    Well adjusted (although, really, who plans on growing up?)
  10. What do you love most in life?
    Contentment
  11. One Word to describe you?
    Complicated
  12. Your Flickr name?
    yani (or it would be if I had one)
Current Mood:

7 comments:

Tom said...

So you're a master tailor then huh?

I was going to do this, but I thought I'd leave out the answers and just post the images and make people guess. Might do that tomorrow. :)

Muzbot said...

1. So your name is Dogdgy Tattoo. How odd. :)
I love how red is your fave colour. It's a colour that not many people actually put as a fave.

yani said...

Yep Tom... if you need anybody stitched up, lemme know ;) Also, you're a sneaky sod...

No Muz, my name is actually "I'm going to regret this in five years time"... :) as for red, for the longest time I've listed purple as my favourite colour, and it's still one of my faves, but red is the colour I like "things" in... I have a red sofa, my bedding is red at the moment, I have a red hoodie...

Bodhi said...

G'day Yani! Hey, I love a bit of the Charlie myself ... and you can even check out some pics of him on my blog.

http://itssydneybitch.blogspot.com/search/label/Charlie%20Hunnam

MWAH!

Tom said...

Ewww, not a fan of the long-haired charlie on bodhi's blog. :P

yani said...

Are you kidding Tom... I love ALL sides of Charlie... I even loved him when he was all dreadlocked and dirty and skanky in Children of Man... hell, once I realised it was him, I even loved the VERY evil Albino Charlie in Cold Mountain... nummy!

And thanks Bodes... there were a couple in there that I don't think I'd seen (the "long-haired" ones) :)

Tom said...

Ha ha, no... something about those photos makes me want to tell him to get a haircut, have a shave, and generally tidy himself up! He looks like he spent the night on a park bench with a bottle of strongbow! :P