if i were a meme

This one was actually harder than I thought it was going to be... partly because it was hard to separate "I like" from "If I were"... and partly because I've never really wondered what kind of verb or metal or song I would be...

And some of the answers might be a little vague...
  • If I were a direction I'd be... lost

  • If I were furniture I'd be... a chaise lounge

  • If I were a liquid I'd be... water

  • If I were a gem/stone I'd be... amethyst

  • If I were a metal I'd be... copper

  • If I were a tree I'd be... an Acacia

  • If I were a flower I'd be... an Anthurium

  • If I were a fruit I'd be... seedless grapes (and what do you mean "if")

  • If I were weather I'd be... stormy

  • If I were a music instrument I'd be... a double bass

  • If I were an element I'd be... water

  • If I were a colour I'd be... silver

  • If I were an animal I'd be... a house cat

  • If I were a sound I'd be... a foghorn

  • If I were a lyric I'd be... "clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with you."

  • If I were a song I'd be... "I'm Going Bananas" by Madonna

  • If I were a music style I'd be... lounge music

  • If I were a perfume/cologne I'd be... What About Adam

  • If I were a feeling I'd be... bipolar

  • If I were a book I'd be... the dictionary

  • If I were a food I'd be... bad for you

  • If I were a city I'd be... San Francisco

  • If I were a taste I'd be... tangy

  • If I were a scent I'd be... sandlewood

  • If I were a word I'd be... complex

  • If I were a verb I'd be... know

  • If I were an object I'd be... a puzzle

  • If I were a piece of clothing I'd be... a comfortable sweatshirt

  • If I were a body part I'd be... hands

  • If I were a facial expression I'd be... mugging

  • If I were a cartoon character I'd be... Snagglepuss

  • If I were a movie I'd be... Amelie

  • If I were a geometrical figure I'd be... an irregular polygon

  • If I were a season I'd be... Autumn

  • If I were a sentence I'd be... "thank god that's over with" (okay, not really, but I am glad it's over and can't really think of a sentence)
Current Mood:

No comments: