photo friday: phoenix crane

phoenix craneSomething to continue this week's "street art/bird" theme since I changed over to my new template...

This is yet another piece from my most recent wanderings... and it's also one of the pieces that I showed to Ma when we detoured on one of our shopping trips... and the same piece that provoked the conversation with the guy who owned the building next door to it and who wasn't happy with the whole street art ouvre.

I'm not completely sure that this is a phoenix like the post title (and file name) says it is... but with the red and yellow tinged wings, I did think it had a phoenix-like quality about it... of course that could just be beause I've been reading a LOT of Harry Potter for the last month. I do like it though...

Current Mood:

No comments: