- What is in the back seat of your car right now?
Errr... nothing. I keep a very tidy car...
- When was the last time you threw up?
Honestly, I couldn't tell you... I'm not really very "throwy-upy"... and the last instance that I actually remember was caused by nachos and really cheap booze probably about ten or more years ago.
- What age will you be next birthday?
- What's your favourite curse word?
Fuck... because sometimes you have to go with the classics.
- Name 3 people who made you smile today?
The guy on Triple J who was reading "erotic fan fiction" involving Ray Martin... and there were possibly a couple of cute-ish guys when I was out and about that made me smile slightly to myself.
- What were you doing at 8 a.m. this morning?
Walking... I got up an hour late and then had to fight my way through the dumbass cricket fans around Adelaide Oval... grrrr...
- What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
I can't say for certain, but I think possibly I was washing out an empty plastic milk bottle... the fun never stops here at Casa Yani...
- Where were you born?
In a hospital, interestingly enough.
- Have you ever been to a strip club?
Show, yes... club, no.
- What is the last thing you said aloud?
Something along the lines of "Thanks" or "Bye" when the girly from my agency called me... some "hanging up the phone" phrase anyway...
- What is the best ice cream flavour?
Currently, Milo... sounds weird I know, but it's really nice.
- What was the last thing you had to drink?
Well, if the fact that I had milk on my cereal counts, then milk... otherwise, possibly water.
- What are you wearing right now?
Right now? Honestly? Yellow tee shirt and grey Bonds "guy front" trunks... I really need to go for a shower...
- What was the last thing you ate?
Weetbix... with milk, see Question 12...
- Have you bought any new clothes this week?
- Where were you last?
As in what? Inside the house, outside the house, as an existential mental state? What? I think the last place I was, other than right here typing this, was the kitchen.
- What's the last sporting event you watched? Who won?
I don't watch sporting events. And if I do accidentally see some of one, I block it out of my brain instantly. And as for who won... how the hell should I know...
- Who is the last person you sent a comment/message while blogging?
Something really sarcastic over at Tom's Place coz he's done a version of this meme too...
- Ever go camping?
Really tempted to go with the alternative/gay meaning of "camping" here... but I'll hold myself back. I don't do outdoor camping stuff...
- Where do you live?
- What song are you listening to?
I don't think the growl of some form of mechanical equipment somewhere nearby and the sound of one of my upstairs neighbours either showering or washing clothes can be classed as a "song"...
- Do you have a tan?
I have three shades... white, vaguely beige and pink/red... so no.
- Do you drink your soda from a straw?
Not "soda" no... Iced Coffee I do though... makes it last longer.
- What did your last text message say?
I honestly don't remember... the possibly really sad answer is that it was Ma last weekend telling me she was on her way down.
- Who's your best friends?
J, possibly Sheba.
- What are you doing tomorrow?
Seeing J off at the airport... other than that, no idea.
- Where is your mom right now?
Ma would be at work.
- Look to your right, what do you see?
White wall with a chip out of the paint at eye level.
- What colour is your watch?
Mobile phone coloured... I haven't worn a watch since like 1996...
- What do you think of when you think of Australia?
Beaches, bush, kangaroos, speedos, lifeguards, bronzed naked bodies soaking up the sun's hot rays... sorry, just went somewhere else for a minute then...
- Ever ridden on a roller coaster?
Actually I don't know that I have.
- What is your birthstone?
I think it's Aquamarine... or something... see, now I'm going to have to go look it up... I was right... Aquamarine.
- Do you go in at a fast-food place or just hit the drive through?
You know what? I haven't really been to a "fast-food" place that has that whole drive through option in a while... at least not in a situation where I had to make that choice. But, as a general rule, when I did or do do it, then I tend to go drive through.
- What is your favourite number?
7, 14 and occasionally 3.. one for each of the voices in my head obviously.
- Do you have a dog?
Nope, never have, never wanted one. I'm more of a cat person.
- Last person you talked to on the phone?
The overly perky wench from my recruitment agency.
- Have you met anyone famous?
Yeah, a few people... nobody really "super amazing famous"... just "local interesting famous"...
- Any plans today?
Not really no... I'm still trying to decide if I can be bothered putting the oven on to make homemade pizza for lunch...
- How many states have you lived in?
Three... dazed, confused and aroused... oh, sorry, with you now... geographical states... just the one.
- Ever go to college?
I used to work in a Business College, does that count?
- Where are you right now?
Ummm... sitting here, typing out this meme... where the hell do you think I would be?
- Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Right this very second? This meme! In general, my living/working situations.
- Are you in love with someone right now?
- Are you allergic to anything?
- Favorite pair of shoes?
Currently that would be my $10 Big W thongs, which are actually more attractive and way more comfortable than they sound!
- Do any of your friends have children?
- Do you eat healthy?
To a degree... I do what I can, but we all slip...
- What do you usually do during the day?
Keep myself occupied.
- Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
- How did you get one of your scars (if you have any)?
I think my most interesting scar has actually faded away, which is a shame, and it's also in a spot that's hard to check on my own without about three mirrors... but there's one on my left middle finger, diagonally across the second section, that I got from jamming it in the top of a swing set, while standing on the A frame and swinging the swing by hand... and looking at it now, I can't work out how the hell I GOT the scar, and didn't just slice my finger clean off...
I stole this one from Monty this morning... although there do seem to be at least one slightly altered version of it floating around... but that's okay... I slightly altered it myself too *grin*...