my best zodiac match

This is a little scary when you consider that the only Sagittarius that I've ever had in my life was my bestest galpal, Lownee...

The best Zodiac Match for your personality is Sagittarius

sagittariusSagittarius the Archer (November 23 to December 21): This intellectual and independent partner is just your type. Initially, a Sagittarius may catch your eye with their knack for witty conversation and flirtation. But as you get to know them better, you're even more likely to be drawn to your Sagittarian's adventurousness and unhesitating willingness to take the risks necessary to keep life fun and free.

People born under this sign are typically both enjoyable to be around and interesting to talk with. Be aware that Sagittarians do have a tendency to become restless at times. However, this sense of adventure will help keep things exciting in your relationship. In the bedroom, you'll likely find that the Archer is sexually creative and will keep you happily engaged. This is simply a natural extension of the Sagittarian nature. Overall, they want to get the most out of life and are always on the lookout for exciting new adventures.

The Zodiac Match Test

Current Mood: still hot...

1 comment:

ghostlight said...

Guess it's too bad I'm a Taurus. *smirk* I hope it gets cooler soon. I know what it can be like when you're in a hot/humid place.