montage monday: alphabet

north adelaide alphabet 2006Stepping out of my still-warm house this morning for my walk was SO nice, I can't even put it into words...

Cool breeze... mmmmmmm...

Now I'm just waiting for the morning sun to stop hitting my front door so I can open it and stick the fan back in there to try and pull more of the cool air into my place. After my post yesterday, the cool change came in in earnest, and I did manage to cool the living room down, but having the place shut up overnight just let the heat still trapped in the bedroom spread out...

The major downside to my tiny, yet functional, apartment... while it takes a while for it to get really hot, on the flipside, once it IS hot, it takes just as long to cool down again.

I also waiting for Michael the Sofa Repair Man to call me to let me know when he'll be here... a piece of the webbing in my very groovy red sofa snapped about a week ago, but fortunately said webbing is guaranteed for 10 years, so the nice folks at Le Cornu are sending out Michael to fix it for me. Here's hoping he's a cute Sofa Repair Man...

While we're discussing attractive tradesmen... I have to try and get a photo of Blonde Paint Monkey on my walk tomorrow... one of the houses (actually I think it's a doctor's surgery/clinic thing... but it was a house once) on Strangeways Terrace is getting a new paint job... and one of the painters can't be more than 20... and very, very skater boy, floppy haired (but not natural) blonde... and the last three times I've seen him he's been sitting all monkey-like on various portions of the OUTSIDE of the second floor railing, painting away quite happily.

Mmmmm... Paint Monkey...

Current Mood: not so hot... yaaaaaay!

2 comments:

The Other Andrew said...

That montage is fabulous. Love it!

Makes me want to sing The Alphabet Song all day long! Now I know my ABCs, won't you come and sing with me?! :-)

ghostlight said...

Absolutely wonderful montage. Always look forward to mondays and the awesome montages (and of course also look forward to random hotness). Keep up the good work.