what the?

In the grand tradition of Rove Live's "What The?" (which I think he pretty much lifted from the much earlier, yet similar variety series Hey Hey, It's Saturday... but according to Wikipedia it was lifted from one of David Letterman's segments), I give you the following photo...

what the?
And before you ask, I have no idea either... the first time I walked past it I only saw it out of the corner of my eye and thought it was a real person, and was all set to go and rescue them...

Current Mood: baffled

3 comments:

ghostlight said...

I see you are truly having fun with your new camera. Glad to see you enjoying yourself. I love the architectural pictures, especially the "Blocko Socko House". Keep up the great work.

Adam said...

love the purple!

Sunshine said...

Adelaide is so weird :P