You upload a picture of yourself (or your friends, family, favourite porn star, whatever) and the program does whatever it does and gives you a list of celebrities you look like, and how much you look like them.
It took me a couple of goes to find the right photo to upload (although I was impressed at one point when my most similar looking celeb was Christian Slater), but I ended up taking a new one and using that.
Supposedly, I look like the following people (in order of who I most look like to who I least look like, and from top left to bottom right on the picture)...
- Jennifer Aniston (which at least means I got to have sex with Brad Pitt... so I can live with that)
- Bruce Willis (so long as it's Fifth Element era Bruce, I can live with that too)
- Ben Affleck (slightly less enthusiastic about this one... but his best buddy is Matt Damon... so that can't be all bad)
- Roger Federer (I actually had no idea who this was... but thought he might be a sporting dude...)
- Ole Bull (I kid you not... that's his name... him I really had to look up... turns out he's a Norwegian violinist... who knew!)
- Alban Berg (another "huh?"... Austrian composer... obviously I'm looking all European given the last three faces)
- Keanu Reeves (now THAT'S more like it! The photo of Keanu is eerily similar to the one I uploaded... at least we're almost in the exact same pose)
- Al Pacino (you talkin' to ME?)
- Lee Harvey Oswald (yeah... supposedly I look like the guy who shot Kennedy... go figure!)