montage monday: honeysuckle lane

honeysuckle laneUnsurprisingly, the Honeysuckle Lane Monday Montage... a little abstract, but some good colours...

I not a whole heap better this afternoon than I was this morning. On the plus side I didn't have to sit around and think about it all day, but on the downside my day at work was a trifle frustrating in it's own way... and because I had other things on my mind this morning I had trouble taking in what I was being told. Granted I could probably do the job vaguely blindfolded... but it was still somewhat hard to make my brain pay attention.

Add to that the fact that I'm not really dealing with ONE person, there are three or four groups that have a stake in this sight, so basically I'm going to be trying to arrange a committee to get this damn thing organised... or I just do what I always do, and do it my damn way... then let them work it out when I leave...

As far as my drama on the home-front, I don't have the mental energy to go into all the whys and wherefores of it, but after not having signed a lease for the last 5+ years (it could be more, but I don't know how much more) I got all the paperwork in my letterbox this morning. Now it could go one of a few ways... with one thing and another... the best case scenario is that I can use the lease to make my annoying neighbours be less annoying... worst case scenario is I'm looking for somewhere else to live. It's probably going to be somewhere in the middle, but with such a wide range of choices and the fact I don't like change, it's making for the wiggins. And on top of that my rent is going up $25 a week... could be worse, but it's still not great.

Anyway, I can hear broccoli calling my name from the other room...

Current Mood:

1 comment:

Tom said...

Sorry to hear about your housing issues, hope it works out! :)