difference

blue bombercold night in hell
It's interesting sometime the difference a day can make...

I found myself feeling very weighed down this morning, the phrase "the weight of the world" did flit through my mind, although it does seem a touch melodramatic... I just felt like all of my steps on my walk were very heavy... it was probably partially a lack of sleep over the last three days, but I also had a meeting I was supposed to be running this morning (and I did, kind of) and then there's the whole underlying tension about the lease for my apartment (which could still go either way in rather extreme amounts).

But I survived the meeting, I had a somewhat frank discussion with Felix (who I'm reporting to for this assignment) about timelines and thumb twiddling and whatever, and spend a productive, if slightly dull day doing what I'm there to do.

So now I feel somewhat more like a person, which is good...

And I have Mint M&M's and Dark Lindt in the fridge, tasty curry for dinner and the second to last episode of So You Think You Can Dance to watch... life is better...

Current Mood:

No comments: