random colton hotness

Today's Random Hotness is occasional actor, Colton Haynes, "just because"...

Just because I really like the pictures...

Just because of those gorgeous eyes and those plump pink perfect lips and that dusting of freckles across his nose (I'm a sucker for grown-ups with freckles)... not to mention those perky brown nipples...

And just because he very nearly scored the role of Edward in the upcoming teen vampire flick, Twilight...

Just because...

colton haynescolton haynes

Current Mood:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just because you almost have the same haircut?! ;)

yani said...

LOL... not even close, bar the fact that it's short. He almost has the same haircut as my little avatar though, I'll give you that...

Tom said...

"I'm a sucker for grown-ups with freckles"

Only quite recently grown-up in this case I'd say. :P

H. Alan Scott said...

i want his hair.

yani said...

It's a little annoying that the only comeback I have to that comment Tom is "shut up" :P since I'm not sure how old he actually is...

And HAS, you can have his hair after I'm finished with the rest of him ;)...