dinner with rockchick

pea and mint risottoI babbled a whole lot earlier tonight, so this will be the short version of tonight (not that there's really a long version)...

Dinner with Rockchick was good... about what I expected really, but pleasant. She made pea and mint risotto and steak, and although the risotto initially didn't look very appealing, it was surprisingly tasty.

Both of Rockchick's sisters were there very briefly (one when I got there and the other later on)... and they're nice enough, although Rockchick obviously got all the groovy genes.

Then we settled in to watch Clue... and it was kind of interesting because Rockchick has a MASSIVE teevee, like seriously scarily massive, and I actually noticed things in the movie that I'm not sure I've ever noticed before...

And after it was over we chatted for a little bit before I brought myself home again. So a good night really... not overly thrilling, but definitely something different...

Current Mood:

No comments: