photo friday: place

place on broughamNow I'm really, really glad it's Friday...

It hasn't been a bad week, but it's mostly been a dull one...

For a while now I've been saying that I've worked on probably about half of the floors in the building I'm currently in, in one capacity or another over the last seven or so years... well today I actually did the maths. Out of seventeen floors, I've worked on ten one them... which is a little scary really.

The whole "rental agreement" problem is officially out of my hands, I dropped it into a post box on my way to the bus stop tonight, so it's all in the laps of the proverbial. Which actually doesn't make me any more confident about the whole thing, but at least there's nothing I can do about it now.

Life, hey... you wouldn't read about it...

Current Mood:

No comments: