random dante hotness

Unsurprisingly I went for some Dante's Cove themed Random Hotness this week... actually, to be more precise, a Gregory Michael inspired Hotness (since he was probably one of the more attractive cast members, and pretty much the only blonde)... and interestingly enough, as a straight actor his character, Kevin, probably gets more sex/kissing scenes with different people than anybody else in the show.

So, clockwise from the top right we have Greg on his own (and I adore that jacket by the way, although it kind of looks better when he isn't wearing anything under it), Greg with Charlie David (with the permanent five o'clock shadow as Kevin's boyfriend Toby) and Jon Fleming (who replaced Stephen Amell as Adam in Season 2), then Greg and Charlie having a breakfast moment, and last but not least, Greg and William Gregory Lee (as bottoming villain Ambrosius... who decides in the second season that everybody should call him "Bro") in a little bit of faux gothic bondage action.

kevin and ambrosiuskevin
kevin and tobykevin, toby and adam

Current Mood: mmmmmm hotness

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

I'm boycotting this after I watched the ex-rental DVD I bought (1st season, I think). You want it? If so, email me your postal address and it's yours. :)