gimme a latte to go

What Your Latte Says About You


You are very decadent in all aspects of your life. You never scale back, and you always live large.

You can be quite silly at times, but you know when to buckle down and be serious.

You have a good deal of energy, but you pace yourself. You never burn out too fast.

You're addicted to caffeine. There's no denying it.

You are responsible, mature, and truly an adult. You're occasionally playful, but you find it hard to be carefree.

You are expressive and friendly, but you are never pushy.


Current Mood:

2 comments:

Muzbot said...

So, what do you think, was the latte assessment accurate? I think you are more carefree than your latte is giving away.

yani said...

Well, I agree with the decadent thing... perhaps not the "always live large" comment...

The silly/serious thing is dead on. So's the energy thing too I think.

And yes, I probably am addicted to caffine... hello, Farmers Union Iced Coffee...

The responsible thing is partially true... I wouldn't necessarily say that I'm "truly an adult", but maybe the carefree thing has some weight to it.

As for pushy... well... I dunno... I don't think I'm outrightly pushy, but other people might have a different opinion.

For the record Muz, if I post a quiz then I usually agree with about 80% of the answer (or else I comment on how it is SO not accurate)... there have been some of these Blogthings that I've done where I just looked at the answer and went "what that?"... and they never saw the light of day :)