fifty meme

Ahh, may the gods smile sweetly upon Eddy, Lord of the Meme's... Stolen from him, via Kerri, although Tom did a version too...

  1. What time did you get up this morning? Around 7:15 I think
  2. Diamonds or Pearls? Weren't they Prince's backing singers at one stage? Diamonds
  3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Da Vinci Code
  4. What is your favorite TV show? Probably Lost
  5. What did you have for breakfast? Three slices of Swirls Mochachino bread... healthy huh... *rolls eyes*
  6. What is your middle name? Vincent... from my maternal grandfather
  7. What is your favorite cuisine? Indian
  8. What foods do you dislike? Peanut butter/satay sauce
  9. Your favorite Potato chips? Pringles all the way baby!
  10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Pink's I'm Not Dead
  11. What kind of car do you drive? Daewoo Lanos
  12. Favorite sandwich? I'm partial to a nice BLT
  13. What characteristics do you despise? Arrogance
  14. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans
  15. Where would you like to go on holiday? London, Paris, America... as per the Sevens meme
  16. What color is your bathroom? Mostly white, with yellow accents
  17. Favorite brand of clothing? Don't really have one
  18. Where would you want to retire to? Hmmmm... No idea to be honest
  19. Favorite time of day? Sunset/evening
  20. Number of Ex-es? Officially, one... unofficially, three
  21. Favorite sport to watch? Diving... for the outfits... but I still don't watch it...
  22. What size pants do you wear? Yeah, right, like I'm telling you that
  23. Do you wear G-strings? I have done... it used to be part of my annual Christmas outfit ritual for some reason...
  24. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi Max or Vanilla Coke
  25. Are you a morning person or night owl? Contrary to the evidence, a night owl
  26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? I met J's boyfriend, Monkey, last night (not his real name, obviously)... and surprise surprise, I actually really liked him!
  27. What did you want to be when you were little? A librarian... I was a dull child (sorry to any librarians reading this)
  28. What is your best childhood memory? Long summer evenings riding my bike
  29. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? I'm a temp, so it would be a long list... but it's all been office work of one form or another
  30. Nicknames? Yani, Girl, Cheese Monkey (don't ask)
  31. Number and location of piercing? One, top of my left ear
  32. Ever been to Africa? No
  33. Ever been skinny dipping? Yes... The nude beach counts as skinny dipping right?
  34. Ever been toilet papering? Nup
  35. Been in a car accident? Three, but nothing major... two involving my car and a stationary object, one involving my car being stationary and being backed into by the other driver
  36. Favorite day of the week? Friday
  37. Favorite restaurant? Probably Beyond India
  38. Favorite flower? Interesting, I don't know that I have ONE favourite...
  39. Favorite ice cream? French Vanilla or Rocky Road
  40. Favorite fast food restaurant? Sorry, going to have to go with McDonalds... sad, but true
  41. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? EzyDVD
  42. Bedtime? Some time after 10:30... unless J is here... then all bets are off
  43. Do you brush your teeth in the shower? Certainly do
  44. Last person(s) you went to dinner with? J and Monkey last night
  45. What are you listening to right now? The commercials during Video Hits
  46. What is your favorite color? Dur... Purple
  47. How many tattoos do you have? One
  48. Who was the last email you got from? A blog comment from Tom
  49. What was your security blanket as a child? Big and/or Little Ted
  50. What time did you finish this? 11:34am
Dammit... the original meme was missing Question 32, and because I used html to number these instead of doing it manually, my quiz only went to 49... *sulk* ... so, following Tom's advice, I added an extra question... Question 33...

Current Mood: a little tired, but good

4 comments:

Tom said...

You should have made up a 32... Eddie already changed his one from Kerri's to make it more blog and less email, and very dodgy choices too, especially 23! :)

yani said...

Done ;)

I didn't mind 23... it was 22 I objected to...

Bodhi said...

1. What time did you get up this morning? About 20 minutes before I got outta bed ;-)
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds are a boys best friend. I will leave the pearls to Ian Thorpe (who is so far in the closet, he's in Narnia).
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? X-Man 3
4. What is your favorite TV show? Supernatural, and the hotness of my boy Jensen.
5. What did you have for breakfast? What's breakfast?
6. What is your middle name? John (try and contain your excitement...)
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian or Thai ... their food is pretty good too ;-)
8. What foods do you dislike? Anything that once had a mother.
9. Your favorite Potato chips? Red Rock Sweet Chilli & Sour Cream
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? CD's? How last century. I prefer music DVD's. Luvin' my Best of Take That at the moment.
11. What kind of car do you drive? I don't drive, I do have a chaffeured driven Mercedes though (otherwise known as a State Government Bus)
12. Favorite sandwich? 12' Vege Delight on Wheat from Subway (and if any of you make a size queen comment, I will bitch slap you so hard by the time you come too your clothes will be out of fashion...)
13. What characteristics do you despise? Intolerance
14. What are your favorite clothes? Suit, Jeans, and anything black.
15. Where would you like to go on holiday? Any of the fashion capitals .. Paris, New York, London ...
16. What color is your bathroom? White
17. Favorite brand of clothing? None specifically, but The Kid j'accuse moi of being a label bitch.
18. Where would you want to retire to? Palazzo Versace, Gold Coast, with my then toy boy husband.
19. Favorite time of day? Any time I'm not at work
20. Number of Ex-es? Three. Two guys and one ex wife.
21. Favorite sport to watch? Does drooling over David Beckham in full-page glossy magazine advertisement count as sport?
22. What size pants do you wear? Double half the size.
23. Do you wear G-strings? No
24. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Coke Lime.
25. Are you a morning person or night owl? I'm one of those annoying people that is both.
26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? I'm single, and available. Call me.
27. What did you want to be when you were little? Bigger ... some things never change ;-)
28. What is your best childhood memory? Beach.
29. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Head, Blow, Hand, Foot ...
30. Nicknames? Mick, Mike, Mikey, Bodhi, Bodhes, Dodgy, Pitbull (don't ask ... )
31. Number and location of piercing? Two. Diamond Stud, left ear. And my heart, by heartless bastards.
32. Ever been to Africa? No
33. Ever been skinny dipping? Yeah, at a river, beach and a public pool (the last at 3am, we were both stoned, it was a hoot)
34. Ever been toilet papering? No
35. Been in a car accident? No
36. Favorite day of the week? Payday
37. Favorite restaurant? Lots. So many cute waiters, too little time.
38. Favorite flower? Frangapani.
39. Favorite ice cream? I prefer gelato, thank ya very much.
40. Favorite fast food restaurant? Subway, with a notable mention for Boost Juice.
41. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Adult World, Tarocash, Ezy DVD - take your pic.
42. Bedtime? No earlier than 12.30am any night.
43. Do you brush your teeth in the shower? No, thats just weird.
44. Last person(s) you went to dinner with? The Kid, my daughter
45. What are you listening to right now? The rain outside my office window.
46. What is your favorite color? Black, at least until they can find something darker.
47. How many tattoos do you have? Five.
48.Who was the last email you got from? My mate John.
49. What was your security blanket as a child? My .457 Magnum. Nah, actually didn't have one.
50. What time did you finish this? Tis the Winter of my Discontent.

Sunshine said...

Man, I can't believe you two talked about me "behind my back"!!! And I like both 22 and 23, so there!! :P