Sunday, January 04, 2009
- Today had that "last day of School Holidays" vibe about it... which I guess technically it is, and even though I've only been away for a week and a half it feels like infinitely longer.
- I rearranged all my tchotchka last night... took it all down, dusted everything, put it all back in new and interesting ways. And of course, I hate where everything is now! I'm either going to learn to live with it over the coming week or next Sunday I'm going to pull it all down and start again.
- After serving me well these past four years, my Livestrong bracelet finally gave up the ghost this afternoon. I'd taken it off and when I went to put it back on it just went "snap" and that was that. Fortunately, when I bought it in Melbourne, I bought a spare... you know, just in case. So now I'm wearing the spare.
- I can't decide whether to go into work in full "work drag" tomorrow of not. Sugarmonkey mentioned something before Christmas about sticking to casual gear during this coming week, and I never like to pass up an opportunity to go "cas"... but I'm undecided, if I do and he doesn't I'll feel like a shlub... if he does and I don't I'll still feel like a shlub.
- Due to a slight amount of cabin fever, and the aforementioned "back to schoolness" of the day I had to get out of the house for a little while earlier. Honestly, I shouldn't have bothered and should just have stayed home and put another DVD on.