third blogiversay

happy third blogiversaryThree whole years!

Who says that I have the attention span of wet cardboard? I've managed to keep this puppy going this long without getting bored with it... woohoo me!

It's always good to take stock at a time like this... which, for me, usually ends up being a set of fairly random stats... so lets see... three years, that's 1096 days... 1432 posts... which makes my batting average about 1.3 posts a day (or about nine posts a week)...

More specifically, the highlights include...
  • 180 Currently Reading books (actually it's more than that, but I've re-read a few, so I'm only counting them once)
  • 153 Random Hotness posts (which is well over 300 photos of hot guys)
  • 128 Photo Friday posts, not to mention another assorted 185 featured photo posts... which just adds up to a hell of a lot of photos...
  • 90 movie reviews (I'm starting to get curious about what movie 100 is going to be) and 14 DVD reviews (of one sort or another)
  • 20 template changes
  • And of course, the proverbial partridge in the allegorical pear tree...
In other blogging news for the past year there's been a trip to Sydney, the discovery of an awesome street artist, the start of a new photography project (which I will admit, has kind dried up at present, as well as changing from it's original intention), the reintroduction of an old friend, a major injury, and another bout of brief yet continuous mid-year work...

I also had to fight against my normal urge to wait until 3:33 to post this... since it's my third blogiversary and all... and sometimes I'm just that cheesy (and I swear, the fact that there is a three in the time at all is a fluke)...

Current Mood:

9 comments:

Tony (LT) said...

HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!

Congrats and thanks for keeping us so entertained and for the great images.

Dr. Sparky said...

Congrats!

Tom said...

Congrats! I saw this just after you posted it, and was going to comment, then thought I'd wait until 3:33 to do so. Then forgot. Bugger!

Anyway, here's to the next 3 years of yaniblog! :)

yani said...

Thanks boys :)

Best laid plans of mice and men, hey Tom ;)

Sunshine said...

Ok I raise you another five ;)
Congrats dude. :)

Monty said...

I'm just a tad late - but I do have a note from my mother...well, not really, but I could get one from my hot boyfriend - I was in FNQ getting hot and heavy with McBrad so missed your post! Happy belated Blogiversary! :-)

yani said...

I'll see your five and raise you seven Sunshine ;)

And I'll totally let you off Monty... belated response on account of good sex is completely acceptable :P

Tom said...

I think you stopped mid sentence there.

...completely acceptable so long as a detailed blog post is made! :P

yani said...

The phrase you're looking for Tom is "provided photographic evidence is provided..." ;)