ma's big pink birthday

ma's presents 2008Well, it's all kinda pink when it's wrapped up...

And I'd actually forgotten that the bag I bought to put the seat covers in and the little box I bought for Ma's scarf both have butterflies on them... that's about where the butterfly theme ends however...

I did realise last weekend that Ma's current ugly neon pink seat covers also have "Angel" on them... and these ones are called "Angel"... which is odd, because I would have called her a faerie, not an angel... but what do I know.

There's also the Michael Palin Himalaya book, her favourite Cherry Cranberry Pistachio Nougat, the ugly seahorse thing (at least it's pink... I just wish I knew if it was supposed to be FOR something) and chocolate from tonight's adventures and the Kimmidoll card, specifically the Yumi character, who's supposedly all about beauty...

I know she knows about the scarf... and I think she's half expecting the car seat covers... but the rest of it should be a big ol' surprise...

Current Mood:

No comments: