stolen meme

First Larry did this (although he stole it from Curtis)... then Tony stole it from Larry... and although its not a tagging meme... well, who am I to argue when a new (and halfway decent) meme appears...

  1. How tall are you barefoot? 181cm (so, basically 5'11" or 1.81 metres)
  2. Have you ever been cheated on? Nope... but then I've never really dated either...
  3. Do you own a gun? Nope, which is probably good given my answer to No. 23...
  4. If you had a mental disorder, what would it be? Probably Multiple Personality Disorder... or Dissociative Identity Disorder as they're calling it now... that, or plain old Paranoia
  5. How many letters are in your crushes name? I don't know that I have a full on crush... at least not on any person I've actually met...
  6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like them... with American Mustard...
  7. What's your favorite Christmas song? That would be a toss up between Oh Christmas Tree and Carol of the Bells
  8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Boost
  9. Do you do push-ups? Nope... and I could never really do the full-on ones... I always went with the girly ones where your knees are still on the ground...
  10. Have you ever done ecstasy? Nope
  11. Do you have a boyfriend? Nope, see No. 2...
  12. Do you like the rain? Hell yes!
  13. Do you own a knife? One ceremonial wakizashi, one unidentified sword of Asian origin, one old African style knife in a leather sheath...
  14. What do you smell like? Hopefully a combination of Lynx Anti-Hangover shower gel and Lynx Click bodyspray
  15. Do you have A.D.D.? Nope
  16. Full initials? That would be telling...
  17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: Ma's soup is really filling... I wish they'd show episodes of Queer Eye I hadn't already seen... Can I stretch out finishing up this meme until after 1pm...
  18. Name the last 3 things you have bought today: Today? Nothing...
  19. Name five drinks you regularly drink: Water, milk, V8, juice, Iced Coffee
  20. What time did you wake up today? Ummm... 6:50am I think...
  21. Can you spell? Mostly... some words I have trouble with, but that's what spell check is for...
  22. Current worry? Money
  23. Current hate? Stoopid Camera Club judges and all my weirdass and inconsiderate neighbours... grrrrrrr...
  24. Favorite place to be? Home
  25. Least favorite place to be? In all the world, probably the dentist...
  26. Where would you want to go? Currently it's either London or Sydney
  27. Do you own slippers? Yes, fluffy zebra ones... but I haven't worn them in a while...
  28. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? I have trouble working out where I'll be in ten DAYS time, let alone ten YEARS...
  29. Do you burn or tan? Burn baby burn...
  30. Yellow or Blue? Of the two, probably yellow... I think I was forced to wear too much blue as a child...
  31. Would you give up your current life to be a pirate? Only if I could serve under Captain Jack Sparrow... *wink wink nudge nudge*
  32. Last time your cell/mobile rang? Yesterday... wrong number... some woman looking for Mark... or Simon... or something...
  33. What songs do you sing in the shower? Actually I rarely sing in the shower
  34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? I don't remember having any night time phobias like that when I was a kid... and you would think I would have done... I had a very active imagination...
  35. What do you have in your pocket right now? Lint...
  36. Last thing that made you laugh? Out loud would be the snide comments River and I were making about the judge at Camera Club last night... but I think I got a chuckle out of Tom's blog this morning (partly since his blog is second to last on my blogroll)...
  37. Favorite bed sheets as a child? While it technically wasn't bed sheets as such, I had this really awesome denim bed cover that I loved... and because I only ever used it with sheets and blankets, not a quilt, it always signified Summer to me... the only problem was getting it on and off the bed each day...
  38. Worst injury you've ever had? Three dislocated shoulders (same shoulder, three times), resulting in me having to have a shoulder reconstruction
  39. What is your GPA? We don't have those here in Australia
  40. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two... but only one is actually plugged in, the other one is mostly collecting dust...
  41. Who is your loudest friend? Technically that's probably me... in most group situations...
  42. Who is your most silent friend? Hmmm... either Stu, or Monkey (even though he's not here any more)
  43. Does someone have a crush on you? Not that I'm aware of...
  44. Do you wish on stars? Nope... the moon sometimes, but not the starts...
  45. Do you believe in magic? Kinda... but not the David Copperfield kind...
  46. What song represents how you feel at the moment? How I feel right now specifically at this exact moment in time? Or at the moment generally? I honestly can't think of one either way...
  47. What song did you last hear? If I'd been paying attention at the end of my walk this morning, I could probably tell you... but alas... I'm drawing a blank... although I suppose that the theme song for Queer Eye, All Things (Just Keep Getting Better) by Widelife counts as a song...
  48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Hmmm... that's an interesting one... the only song that springs to mind right away is Green Day's Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)...
  49. What were you doing 12am last night? Sleeping
  50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? "Urghhh ten more minutes before the alarm goes off"
Current Mood: doin pretty good overall

9 comments:

Tom said...

#14... so basically, you smell like a straight guy then!

*duck*

yani said...

Bastard...

The last time I checked Lynx was very gay... but then I have been out of the loop for a while... did it stop being gay?

Tom said...

Sorry, I'm just prejudiced. There are a couple of guys at work who go to the gym at lunchtime and come back having used half a can of lynx each in lieu of showering. Nice. :P

Larry said...

Well it's a good thing you didn't reveal your initials because I was poised right here with the international initial database waiting to reveal your identity :)

Bodhi said...

1. How tall are you barefoot? What, as compared to me in 6" stilletto's? Oh, bout 5"10.
2. Have you ever been cheated on? Yes.
3. Do you own a gun? No.
4. If you had a mental disorder, what would it be? What do you mean if ...
5. How many letters are in your crushes name? Crush? What am I, in Grade 3? These days I am much more mature. I now believe its called stalking ...
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Oh the poor little thing, cool him down with some water.
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? Bah humbug!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Diet coke lime
9. Do you do push-ups? Yeah, and push-downs too. It all really depends on how cute he is.
10. Have you ever done ecstasy? No. Although I've been to paradise (though I've never been to me), does that count?
11. Do you have a boyfriend? No
12. Do you like the rain? Oh my love its you that I dream of, oh my love since that day, somewhere in my heart I'm always, dancin' with you in the summer rain.
13. Do you own a knife? Or does it own me?
14. What do you smell like? Me
15. Do you have A.D.D.? I think that ... ooh, a plane! ... what?
16. Full initials? Well it would be pretty silly to have incomplete or partial one's.
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: sex. Sex. SEX.
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought today: Telegraph & Herald (Papers), Diet Coke Lime
19. Name five drinks you regularly drink: Diet Coke Lime, Diet Coke Lime, Diet Coke Lime, Diet Coke Lime and sometimes, Diet Coke Lime
20. What time did you wake up today? 0600.
21. Can you spell? Abbsaluteley.
22. Current worry? No wuckin furries.
23. Current hate? Evengelical Christians.
24. Favorite place to be? Here, I hate it when I have to be there.
25. Least favorite place to be? Duh, there obviously,.
26. Where would you want to go? Why would I want to go? I like it here.
27. Do you own slippers? No.
28. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? I might be going out on a limb here, but I would say ten years older (*shudder*)
29. Do you burn or tan? Tan, baby. What do you think I am, tanorexic?
30. Yellow or Blue? Wouldn't you just hate this question if you were a jaundiced smurf? Oh, blue.
31. Would you give up your current life to be a pirate? Ohh, can I be a butt pirate? Oh, wait ..
32. Last time your cell/mobile rang? When somebody called me. It never seems to ring spontaneously.
33. What songs do you sing in the shower? Lots, my current fave is "I will Survive". And to answer that question "no, I couldn't be any gayer" ...
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Nothing, I was busy dreaming about nice things. Like boys.
35. What do you have in your pocket right now? Well its not a gun (refer Q3), so I just must be happy to see you ...
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Life
37. Favorite bed sheets as a child? You people need to get out more.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? A broken heart.
39. What is your GPA? *Rolls eyes*
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two
41. Who is your loudest friend? Rabbit
42. Who is your most silent friend? Silent? [checking dictionary]
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Of course, I am completely crushable. Even my shirt is wrinkle free.
44. Do you wish on stars? Yes, I wish Brad Pitt was my boyfriend.
45. Do you believe in magic? I believe in fairies ;-)
46. What song represents how you feel at the moment? I will Survive.
47. What song did you last hear? Didn't pay attention, must be the A.D.D.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Another One Bites the Dust by Queen.
49. What were you doing 12am last night? Watchin TV.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? The minute I wake up, I gotta put on my make-up, and say a little prayer for you ... ;-)

yani said...

Tom: I'm definitely from the school of less is more... I hate the guys (gay and straight) who you can still smell after you've gone six feet past them...

Larry: :P

Bodhi: Two things darl... firstly, No. 10... you've done the Charlene line before in another meme (not sure if that was here or somewhere else though, probably here)... and No. 12... you nearly made me spit Weetbix all over the keyboard... don't do that...

Bodhi said...

Yani, three things Darl.

Number 10. I've used the Charlene line before? Really? Oh well, if its worth saying its obviously worth repeating, huh? I said, if its worth saying its obviously wor ... oh, never mind.

Number 12. I was having a Brokeback Dave and Sherif moment. Oh, and try swallowing, rather than spitting sweetie ;-)

3. I like it when you call me Darl.

MWAH!

yani said...

Yes Bodhi, I got the Brokebutt Dave reference... hence the near spitting... and notice I did originally say "nearly"... I'm told I have good technique... enough said... :P

Kerri said...

*giggles* Everyone's gone meme crazy :)