random freeman hotness

I mentioned on Tuesday when I had my hair cut that I'd gone into Borders to torment myself by looking at pretty book things... and one of those pretty things was Bondi Urban by Paul Freeman. Unfortunately I couldn't actually find any decent shots from the book online for today's Random Hotness... but I did find a couple of sexy shots on his website.

The guy in the helmet is, I think, from Paul's other book, Bondi Classic... and the hotness on the right is former Aussie soap star, Ryan Kwanten, last seen wandering about with his shirt off a lot... aka Summerland.

image by paul freemanimage by paul freeman

Current Mood: mmmmmm hotness

4 comments:

Bodhi said...

Yani, I found the exact same book at a borders here in Sydney, and it was also Ryan Kwanten's picture who drew my immediate attention.

He was actually better known for his longterm role as Vinnie ("The V Man") on that Aussie soap Home and Away. Or as me and The Kid like to refer to as, Home and a Gay. So much cute young eyecandy.

The inside scene's were all filmed at Channel 7 studio's, which is situated in the Sydney suburb of Epping. As I used to live in that area for around 10 years, we constantly were spotting tv and soap stars about the place. On quite a number of occasions, we used to spot Ryan at our local cafe's, Coles, and even a few times over at the nearby Macquarie Shopping Centre. One time The Kid went up and chatted to him, and he was really sweet. I was too busy drooling to say that much ...

Da V Man is a total hottie. Love ya Ryan!

PS. Summer Bay beach scene's are actually filmed at the very well-heeled Palm Beach here in Sydney, up on the quiter Nothern end of the beach, actually. So yeah, I have also been to 'Summer Bay'.

English readers amongst you can now writhe in jealousy. The rest of you ... stop rolling your eyes at me. Bitches.

yani said...

I did mention he was a soapie star you know... see look... "former Aussie soap star"...

Thanks for the brief history of Home and Away's production schedule though :P

And it's unfortunate, because before I got to that very last line, you know what I was already doing :P

Bodhi said...

chienne ;-)

yani said...

ROFLOL... I'll have to remember that one... I gotta say, when altavista.com popped up with the translation I definitely got a chuckle :P