random duality hotness

This week's Random Hotness comes via niwdenapolis... and he explains it pretty succinctly... so I won't try and reinvent the wheel, I'll just steal his text...

In the current issue of UPstreet Magazine photographer Richard Phibbs and Fashion Stylist Marcus Steptoe tackled the question "does a suit makes a man?"

I'm not sure about the answer to that one... but I do know that out of all the guys featured, this one was my favourite... and he looks pretty good in or out of a suit.

suitless suited

Current Mood: mmmmmm hotness

5 comments:

Ben said...

If the photos went any lower, I'd say in the suit, but as they are I definitely think the naked one looks better--it leaves enough to the imagination to keep me interested ...

yaniboy said...

Yeah, I have to agree with you... I don't mind nudes with doodle... but in this case I think less is more... in case they probably could have afforded to crop the nude shot a little, well, both of them technically I guess, so it ended closer to his navel... the lighting doesn't flatter his left hip terribly well... some odd vein shadows...

Ben said...

True, it probably could have used a bit of photoshopping ... anyway, when you look at the larger sized pics he looks more masculine in the nude shot, and younger in the suit. Two guesses as to what I like more! lol

Jenny said...

mmm.. nude - very nice.

yaniboy said...

Actually Ben, I'm not sure... masculine or younger... naked or suited... ummmm.... nude and masculine?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...