wandering wednesday dotpoints

store's format pigeon nosie nosie nosie
These are the last two images I had stored in my pre-prepared folder from Street Dreams... one of Store's pigeons on the left, and the indecipherable "Nosie Nosie Nosie" with Jaws on the right (is it supposed to be a "keep out"/nosey reference?)...

Now... what did I do today...
  • I discovered an interesting way to watch the #60MMO thread develop on Twitter... that is if it didn't make my computer a touch on the laggy side...
  • I spent far too much of the day essentially on my own...
  • I had a conversation with someone at my desk, and then they called me when they got back to their desk and we essentially had the exact same conversation over again...
  • I discovered that I'm going to have the opportunity this weekend to get my hands on a cross-stitch pattern that says "I (anatomical heart) zombies"...
  • I played "Words With Friends" (ie Fake Scrabble) on my iPhone with a total stranger (game still in progress)...
  • I alternatively forgot and was slightly self-conscious about the giant hickey on my neck... and marvelled that on the same night I arrange a Gentleman Caller, a former Gentleman Caller just dropped around unannounced...
  • I realised that I started reading Penny Arcade because it was cute and fun and had a bunch of nerdy jokes that I got and even more nerdy jokes that went screaming over my head... but once I started watching the PATV series, it became clear that Jerry Holkins and Mike Krahulik are two exceptional human beings...
  • I read up on "social network theory"...
  • I cooked something for dinner that involved finishing off with cream... don't know if I've ever actually done that before...
  • I'm halfway between wishing Lost would finish and not wanting it to end... and Hurley episodes ALWAYS make me cry...
Current Mood:

No comments: