restful detective sunday

veronica mars season 3 castIt's been a pretty good day...

I got about 8 hours sleep overnight, which I think is something of a record recently. Then I got up stuffed around a little bit (damn you Enchanted Doll blog!) then had a shower and did some "oh, I'll just do this, and now I'm doing that" style tidying up...

That meant I trimmed my Parlour Palm (and no, that's not a euphemism for anything) to get rid of some of the ratty looking and dead leaves, and make it somewhat more "up" than "wild". Conceivably it could still do with a shower to wash the dust off the leaves, but I think it'll live for a now.

I also stumbled across proof that the guy at work I was positive was a huge 'mo IS a huge 'mo even though I saw him out somewhere with a woman (yeah, I know, childish and pointless... but I like to be right)... so maybe it was his sister or something... that'll teach Sugarmonkey not to believe my gaydar...

And after I went out to get the paper, had lunch, etc, I then started a Veronica Mars Season 3 marathon... which I've essentially been doing on and off since I bought the third season on Friday... I think I have 7 episodes to go (out of 20). God I love that show!

But that's been about my day... not exciting, but very restful and enjoyable...

Current Mood:

No comments: