photo friday: art penis

art penis in a loading zoneIt's difficult to see because of the bars in the window, but somebody at some time has tucked a little sign in there that says "ART penis". And while I like a good penis as much as the next homosexual, I have no idea what it means. Caught my eye though (no pun intended).

I've pretty much done sweet FA all day... I slept in this morning, changed my bedding (which is always a production, although I'm very glad I got those two extra Ikea "scribble circles" quilt sets before they discontinued the line), had croissants for breakfast, tidied up somewhat, watched Margaret Cho's Beautiful, had pumpkin soup for lunch, caught up on the finale of Heroes which I missed last night, and that's about it...

Very shortly I'm going to start preparing Fishy Crisps for dinner and gearing up for another live tweet "60 Minute Makeover" extravaganza.

On a scale excitement from of 1 to 10, my life rates "not very"...

Current Mood:

No comments: