constructive sunday

finished zombie cross-stitch photo proofs
A nice quiet Sunday... or as quiet as it ever seems to get around here...

I finished up my Zombie cross-stitch last night... it doesn't look too bad... it just needs some severe ironing and then I should put it in a frame or something.

Then this morning I was again baffled by why guys come sniffing around, then when you say "sure", go running away. Men... I just don't get them...

Anyway, after lunch I finally got around to doing some photo processing... I essentially just dumped the same set of Photoshop layers onto all the photos, with somewhat mixed results... there may need to be some additional tweaking... but for the most part didn't look too bad once I printed a set of photo proofs. Normally I like things in large scale... but the idea of doing these shots as the little tiny proof versions is somewhat tempting.

It definitely requires further thought...

Although oddly, I printed another photo that looks great on the screen but was totally overblown with colour in hard copy... weird...

It also led me to tweak around with the photos with this post more than usual...

But at least I accomplished something constructive...

Current Mood:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...