photo friday: and i...

and i...This has me very intrigued...

I spotted it on the way to drop off my dry cleaning last night, and recognised the "handwriting" as Jules... but then tonight I discovered a second piece on a nearby wall that said "i suk"... and around the corner from that was his name. There was also another piece on another wall that got removed not long after it was put up.

So if I was to put them all together it would read "jules. i suk. & i... shit in rubbish." Which is a trifle disturbing... and even if I haven't found all the parts of the "sentence", I don't see how it could get much better...

Oh, and I'm trying something "different" with my photos... making them bigger, dimension-wise.

In other news...
  • Wearing a bright yellow jockstrap to work, even if it's Casual Friday, somehow feels a little bit kinky.
  • Woohoo... my copy of Brent Corrigan's Big Easy finally arrived... which is weird, because I got the confirmation that it was on it's way well before the one from International Jock, but that parcel still arrived first.
  • It was a "Just Us Boys" day at work again today, which are always fun... but I also got a bunch of useful things done, which is also good.
  • Talking to H-San about his daughter's interest in photography has made me want to take more photos, and got me to drag my camera out of my bag after I left work.
Current Mood:

2 comments:

Tom said...

All sorts of questions sprang to mind about the sort of place that lets you wear a yellow jockstrap to work (or indeed any colour). Then I figured out that you probably neglected to mention that you wore something else over the top.

yani said...

Ha ha, it is to laugh... you so funny... :P

Yes, I wore it under my jeans... I don't dislike the people I work with enough to inflict the sight of me pantsless on them. Also, it would be somewhat chilly...