unconscious mutterings 327

I just went and spend $100 on DVDs... fortunately I'll be getting $40 of that back from H-San and Sugarmonkey tomorrow.

There's a sale on at Atlantic DVD, and H-San went over the weekend, which made SM and I check out the titles online, and I said I would probably go after work... so before I knew it I had lists of titles from both of them to add to my own.

On the plus side, I got a copy of High School Musical 3 for $15... woohoo. And it's not really THAT bad when you consider I got 16 DVDs... it works out to about $6.25 each, which seems reasonable ("hello and welcome to The Justification Hotline")...

Unconscious Mutterings...
  1. Avoid :: Responsibility
  2. Castle :: In the Air
  3. Episode :: I - The Phantom Menace
  4. Limited :: Edition
  5. Nail polish :: Sparkly
  6. Dip :: Chip
  7. Share :: The Load
  8. Damage :: Bank Account
  9. Improper :: Procedure
  10. Handle :: Code Key
Current Mood:

No comments: